Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bipolars

I've been sentimental for the past two days. It especially tickled me when I looked through the gathering pictures in one of my classmates Facebook. I've once again succumbed to the glum feeling again, which reminisced me about the not-so-pleasure past. Rationally, I KNOW I shouldn't have think that way. But by and large, this is what we called HUMANS anyways. Mammals with inexplicable feelings and emotion.

Scenes which I've been left out all the time floated. The time where I hardly found my own value and dignity appeared in my mind. Following that, FEAR came. Fearing that I'll be plunge into the same situation; fearing eventually I'll be a forgotten person; fearing that I'll have to go through that hideous moment again.

Nevertheless, with ALL I've gone through all the while, it does make me a stronger person. The negative feelings will not dwell within me. It will just whizzed. Life have to move on afterall.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical Aries, impedous, perky, optimistic, robust..anything you can relate with the horoscope