Friday, July 4, 2008

Bland Day

I’m SO in the mood of blogging, since yesterday, but walah, besides from the adage “The World is Unfair”, things always run in the indecent timing. The internet connection has failed again. AGAIN!!!!!

I really should resent the telecommunication company for the downright poor service. In Malaysia, I really feel doubt about the fact we can buy ANYTHING with money. We did PAID for it, but WHERE’S the service we deserved????? 5 question marks for it. 13 years ahead in achieving the status of “developed country”? What I foresee now is that I will say “I FEEL SO SORRY” by then.

Asked what have trigger my ‘blogging’ nerves, I would say that the articles which had been posted in NST yesterday. There was a couple of interesting topic or issue they had brought out. One of them: WE CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT INTERNET. In some sense, THAT IS SO TRUE. My life indeed has been miserable living without it. One of the factors which prompted me to choose living in the rural instead of the urban was I get to use my OWN computer on my FREE WILL, averting the hassle to squat on the floor and getting severe numbness throughout my lower limbs when I got up.

Secondly, it’s the Tech section where it had published the wonderment of blogging. It is said to improve the language skills, the way of expression and sharing. Yeah, I totally look eye on eye with that. Reasons? I get to know my spelling mistakes by blogging in BlogSpot, not an impeccable but good enough teacher whom will correct me in some ways and listen to me always.

Pros come with cons; good comes with bad; so I’m going to tell what have discouraged me to continue this wonderful thing on a daily basis. Lack of pictures I will say. I can’t stand looking at a blog with myriad of black words without any eye-feasting art to look at. That was really frustrated. Secondly, expression especially in English equalize to painstaking task for me once. I’m too ambitious to show the world my so-called World Class English and walah, I tripped. Fortunately, I got up by myself, which I always do. Erm…maybe I should attributed a part to an adorable friend of mine, whom had given me some good advice and the other, a lifeless commodity in our everyday life, the NST newspaper.

Jumping to other topics which usually catch the attention of most of the gals in my age, the enviable svelte figure most Hollywood celebrity has. I’m not teaching bout diet here, nor sharing my recent decision on changing my eating style, but just to express my envious towards the body of those stars, particularly Eva Longoria from Desperate Housewives. I didn’t realize when it was where I have became the fan of this drama series, but the storyline really capture my heart. I just know that it all started with a word: BOREDOM on a Monday morning. Switching to the body part again, the scene where Gaby Solis (Eva) sleeping with a man just couldn’t wiped off in my mind. Her body even made me horny! And the point is: she is not that tall either!! Impressive. The other series I had discovered out of boredom was House. His sarcastic character gleamed that whole drama.

The conclusion: Bland life isn’t that bad after all.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
A typical Aries, impedous, perky, optimistic, robust..anything you can relate with the horoscope